Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MIA Mama

Terribly embarrassed that I even started this blog and have not kept up with it! Shame on me!!! So what's been happening lately??? EVERYTHING!!! Not only is our 15 month old walking... she's running, dancing, spinning, climbing ,and balancing her way through every single day. She has literally grown into a toddler in the blink of an eye! The other day she decided to do a hilarious walk with her belly sticking out complete with a funny sound effect (Mike says she is trying to imitate his walk, haha)...

Talking... boy is she a little chatterbox! We are loving it! She now says: mama, dada (her favorite word), doggies, ducks, all done, up, what's that, balloon, open, and our favorite word... out (with her finger in the air while shooing the dogs out of the house). Her ability to concentrate, absorb, process, and imitate are so amazing... we can see the wheels turning all day long!

Leyla's personality is really starting to shine... she's got a little twinkle in her eye when she teases you... I swear I see that same look in Mike's eye when he's about to pull a practical joke on someone... =D

PASTA... that's all that she'll eat lately... I must take responsibility for that... all I craved during my pregnancy was spaghetti with meat sauce and voila... now we have a "carb baby"! Hahaha! She's recently discovered drinking out of a straw so she's loving drinking out of juice boxes or even my berry smoothie from Costco!

No comments:

Post a Comment