Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

WEEKENDS WERE MADE FOR FUN...

What season are we in again?!? Oh yes... fall going into winter... It's easy to get confused these days! I'm sure those living in other parts of the country would be jealous of the gorgeous weather we've been having (other than my Uncle John in Hawaii, maybe... Ha!). The mornings start off crisp and dark... but as soon as the sun starts to peek out, it warms up beautifully! The skies have been so blue and clear!

This past weekend was packed with lots of fun for Leyla (and mom & dad)... but you're not here to read about US.. because it is and always will be ALL about Leyla!

Saturday, among other things involved a trip to Costco... One of Mike's favorite places to go clear his mind and d-e-c-o-m-p-r-e-s-s. Hahaha! We ended up buying 2 gigantic bags of candy for Halloween (I've already snatched a couple of Reese's Pieces peanut butter cups for myself... OK, more than a couple. Hmmm, anyways) Leyla enjoyed a few delicious samples along the way. Her absolute favorite this time was their pumpkin pie topped sky-high with whipped cream. I didn't even get to try one bite because I was watched (very intensely I might add) as I scooped each little bite for her...
{Hurry! Another bite please!}

{I'm waiting!}

{What? All gone? It can't be!!!}

We started off our Sunday with a nice bike ride to one of our favorite breakfast spots, Champagne Bakery. She was obviously happy to be there... she was also happy to see that there were some cute birdies hanging out by the tables for her to watch.
{Hi birdies!}

{Mmm, french toast with fresh strawberries!}

{Someone stealing off of his daughter's plate.}

{Like the cat who swallowed a canary!}
After breakfast, we continued with our bike ride and rode to Sam, Marla and Morgan's house...
{OK, this picture cracks me up.. I know, it shouldn't because my daughter is furious. We wanted them to get in just to take a picture. Morgan was NOT thrilled but she did it anyways... all while Leyla screamed her head off... }

What she really wanted to do was get out and do this:
 

HAVE A WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment