Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Artsy...

So I have always loved the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone... It makes me look like a really artsy photographer even though I haven't got the slightest idea how to use correct lighting, angles, etc... It helps that I have such a cute subject to shoot. She inspires me to take good pictures!

My mom, dad and brother babysat Leyla a while back. My mom had brought one of her sunhats to wear when they took Leyla out for a stroll. My mom said that Leyla was OBSESSED with that hat all day. That hat made quite the impression on my little fashionista. Which is fine for me because I happen to be a big fan of hats as well... berets, cowboy hats, baseball hats, Peruvian hats (yup, my parents actually brought one for me from their mission in Peru... complete with earflaps and a llama pattern!)... you name it. I'm a hat girl. Well, now my daughter is too... =) She pats her head and says, "Hah" (yes, that's hah... no letter "t" at the end) and waits for you to bring down the hat of her choice (from our closet). This weekend it was my favorite miami-style fedora... A girl after my own heart!

1 comment:

  1. cute! love the stylish hats Leyla!
    this apple definitely didn't fall far from the tree

    ReplyDelete