Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Car Pajamas...

Don't get me wrong... I'm a girly-girl for the most part

I love to dress Leyla in pink...
I've done my share of swooning over tulle tutus and such...
I look forward to taking Leyla to ballet class someday...

BUT... being the car girl that I am, I did a happy dance... {in the middle of Target}... when I found these pajamas... 

I always wondered why girls don't get cute clothes with cars or airplanes...

FINALLY~ girl pjs with cars on them... Why this makes me so incredibly happy I'll never know... What I DO know is that I will be writing the makers of these pajamas to see if they will make them in my size.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i love it! (adult size w. the footies right??) =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course... haha... It wouldn't be right with out the footies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and when you hear back from them...order me a set too!!!

    ReplyDelete