Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doodles de Aqua...

I'm telling you, it's genius... Leyla got Aqua Doodles as a gift for Christmas... So basically you fill this little pen with water and use it to draw on a pad. No crayon on the walls, no marker on the pillows, no paint on the carpet. Again, {GENIUS}. Actually... ya know what's kind of sad about it? Your masterpiece {ahem, drawing} disappears pretty quickly as it dries. I know that's the point, but I find it to be sad nonetheless. It's kind of like a poloroid picture in reverse... instead of developing into a pretty picture, it just sort of fades away. Hmmm, OK... on second thought maybe it's more melancholy than it is genius. Haha!

Here are a couple of pictures of our after-school doodling... We had fun taking turns showing off our artistic talents. I took a picture of my drawing... you know, so that it will never fade away. =)



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment