Here are a few photos that I snapped at Fashion Island... Uncle Sae's photos will follow on a future post... Enjoy!
| Leyla trying to sneak over inconspicuously... |
| Checking out the water fountain... |
| Learning the ropes from the best... |
Oh... and here's my quote for the day... just because I love a good quote:
“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.”
Happy Monday!
oh, i hope everything's ok in the land of MB...
ReplyDeletewhat a cute budding model you have there!
Hi Lydia! Everything will be fine in the end I'm sure. =) Thanks as always for reading and commenting! Your blog and facebook posts always make me hungry... I think you mentioned something about Nutella the other day... I went home and ate a spoonful right out of the jar. Ha ha!
ReplyDeletehehehe, i know i seem to have that effect on a lot of people. nutella is the best thing EVER. i mix nutella into my oatmeal when no one's looking. =)
ReplyDelete