Our car rides home after school have definitely become more interactive... Leyla likes to be the official narrator of our trip. She'll tell me that she sees a girl running, that there's a big truck next to us, and that there's a doggy in the car next to us. One day we drove next to a car with an adorable dog sticking its head out of the passenger side window... tongue hanging out and all. Much to Leyla's delight, we happened to be on the same route for a while... then, sadly, it came time to part ways. Miss L. was totally heartbroken. I'm pretty sure that she wanted me to follow them home so that she could pet him/her. Sorry Leyla, as cute as you are... I'm not willing to become a doggy stalker for you! {HA!}
A few days ago, Leyla started singing a song from the moment we got on the road... and sang it over and over and over again until we got home. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what she was singing! Then, I finally had my "AH HA" moment after I parked and turned around in my seat to watch her do the hand movements with it. The lighting wasn't that great {we were in the garage} so forgive me... but she sounded so cute that I couldn't resist sharing. Do you recognize this song? =)
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
no more monkeys!
ReplyDelete