Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Leyla Meets Minnie...

Status update: Proud to say... still binky free folks! =) I was seriously prepared for the worst week ever but it has been surprisingly smooth. Now, if only I could quit chocolate the way Leyla quit her binky...

On Sunday we decided to take Leyla to Disneyland for a couple hours of Disney magic. The highlight of our trip was when Leyla got to meet her first Disney character in person. Leyla LOVES her Disney characters but Minnie Mouse is by far her favorite. She has a pair of Mickey and Minnie dolls that she likes to carry with her everywhere! When she saw Minnie, she immediately started waving her doll at her and giggling. After waiting patiently in line for what I'm sure felt like an eternity, Leyla ran at full speed toward Minnie and gave her a big bear hug... all while emitting a high-pitched squeal. =)

 Patiently waiting in line while clutching her Minnie Mouse doll... =)

 BIG hug!!!

"Minnie Mouse... is it really you???" 

SMOOCH! 

My happy girl... I think we know what her Halloween costume will be this year! LOL!

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment