Lately, Leyla has had no patience for my "pesky" camera... but this morning she actually stood still and I got some iPhone photos. So, I thought that I'd share them since I've been a little light with my blogging lately {shame, shame}. Well, enough intro... enjoy a glimpse into our morning!
About to board the car... She had just informed me that school was far away so we'd better drive there. Thanks for the heads up, Leyla! ;)
Here we are walking in the front of Leyla's school. She spotted some of her friends through one of the classroom windows. She then said, "We'd better hurry!" =)
Making our walk through the long hallway. Leyla likes to point out this particular apple every day as we walk to and from the classroom.
Happy Wednesday, all!



backseat driving starts @ an early age too it seems... =P
ReplyDeleteHaha! Totally! Leyla tells me to drive fast while we're stuck in traffic. =P
ReplyDeletehmm... who does she get her lead foot from? momma - lead stiletto heels more like it... papa - she's an MB baby for sure!
ReplyDelete