As unenthusiastic as she was to say, "goodbye" this morning, {Leyla takes leg-clinging to a higher level} there was one thing that turned it around and made her happy to bid me adieu. They teach the kids something really cute at her school... and it works. They asked, "Leyla, do you want to push mommy out the door?" She then happily gave me a little nudge on the tush as I walked through the doorway. Leyla flashed me a big smile as she pushed me out... It was too cute. As I put my shoes on, I realized that I had a pretty goofy grin on my face myself... There's nothing more reassuring than the look of happiness of your child's face as you leave them at school... I'm thankful everyday for the teachers at JCC for being so warm, caring and loving to our most precious commodities... our children.
Here is a picture of Leyla before she was even crawling... she had just starting holding her own head up... I think she was just a couple of months old. Can you believe that this is how Leyla's hair looked for A LONG time? Ha ha... It was uncontrollable and had a mind of its own... it was an Asian/Persian fauxhawk...
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
fauxhawks are the best!
ReplyDelete