This will be my second Mother's Day... although when I get asked what our plans are, I forget that I'll be celebrated too! {HA!} I usually start telling them what I have planned for my mom and get a blank stare before I realize... "OH! You mean what am I doing?" =)
If I happen to have an especially tiring day with Leyla, Mike jokes by saying, "See, this is why you get brunch and a card once a year!"... which I usually respond to with a good eye-roll. With all of the challenges of being a mom come the incredible joys... I'm thankful to be a mom... and indescribably thankful for my own mother...
Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone...
![]() |
| A photo I took several weeks ago... I can practically hear her laughter every time I look at it... |

what a happy face!! =) hope you had a GREAT mother's day!
ReplyDelete