Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coffee and a Smile...

After days of being tortured by sniffles, itchy eyes, and general haziness I woke up this morning feeling normal again! YES! It wasn't without help, of course. I couldn't have made it without the prescription strength Zyrtec-D that I purchased while in an allergy daze on Tuesday. The D stands for DYNAMITE if you ask me! {HA!}

Thank goodness for Zyrtec and thank goodness for FRIDAYS! Not only did I wake up allergy-free, I woke up majorly excited for the weekend! Lots of photo-filled fun ahead. How on earth will I get it all done after a long week of work, you ask? With coffee and a smile of course. {WINK}

Besides, you can't chase your dreams without doing a little bit of running...

I'll end this post with a picture I took the first week I got my camera... Leyla singing in the tub...



Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment