I've decided that weddings and engagement sessions are good for my health. I get plenty of exercise, sun, and the best thing of all: I get to witness all the LOVE! {SWOON} I had the extreme pleasure of photographing two beautiful couples this weekend... A wedding on Saturday and an engagement session on Sunday. Although... I must say that Sunday was extra special! Thank you Jessica + Daniel! I'll be blogging about our afternoon in San Juan Capistrano soon! =)
I didn't want you to think that I've forgotten about my most favorite model in the whole wide world! I snapped a few photos of Leyla at school this morning with my iPhone. I'll call these: A Morning in the Life of Leyla Grace. {WINK}
| The main hallway we walk every morning... |
| Sitting down for breakfast... |
A short but sweet Tuesday post. Happy belated Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment