Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Always Sunny...

It's always sunny in California, right? I'm so relieved to be experiencing some winter-like weather these days. Somehow the snowman figurines gracing the lawns of some of my neighbors' homes look a little more convincing in the colder weather. ;)

Leyla was so excited to wear her Hello Kitty rain boots to school today. She told me on our car ride that she was going to look for puddles on the playground. I looked down at my work attire and heels in dismay and secretly wished that I could join her... then maybe drink some hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. =)

I've got lots of catching up to do from our summer and fall... but Leyla was so happy about her rain boots this morning I had to snap a couple of photos and share. =)




Here's my attempt at easing back into my original little space in the blogosphere... Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment